Welcome to Russian Subway Dogs! Welcome, comrades! Meet Russian Subway Dogs! We have done extensive, totally legal research in order to fine tune this chaotic arcade-simulation for what it's like to scavenge for food from Russian commuters. Surviving isn't easy when you are dodging volatile vodka, rival dogs, and the rare and dangerous Subway Bear!
- A new game from the creators of They Bleed Pixels.
- Inspired by real life stray dogs who’ve learned to navigate Moscow’s subway system!
- Take on Campaign Mode with dozens of levels and over 100 unique challenges from your boss kitty: The Proletaricat.
- Highly replayable Endless Mode with online leaderboards and a score-driven difficulty algorithm that keeps each round fresh!
- Featuring detailed pixel art of Moscow’s world famous, ornately decorated subway stations.
- Play as your favourite animals from other indie games and comics (full list below!)
- From fire and ice to toxic chocolate and cooking wildlife for food
- Russian Subway Dogs is full of simulated systems to discover and exploit!
Russian Subway Dogs
- - - - -
Q. What is a supported video?
A. Due to FTC rules, all videos where I have received a free download, merchandise, or any travel arrangements is supported by the developers.
Q. What is a sponsored video?
A. Due to FTC rules, all videos where I have received financial incentives to produce a video need to be disclosed. I will (and have been) disclosing these as sponsored.
- - - - -
Want more Blitz? Check these links out: